Search This Blog

Sunday 20 February 2011

W/C 21st Feb: Out This Week - I am Number Four Trailer

Please note: These are just my thoughts on the trailers I haven't seen the movies so I reserve the write to change my mind on I have watched it.



"I am Number Four"
Director: D J Caruso
Writer: Alfred Gough and Miles Miller 
Starring: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Diana Argon. 
Release date: 23rd Feb 2011


The Aptly named John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is a like any other teenager getting through school, except dadah! he isn't he is a boy with awesome powers who is on the run trying to blend in. John  has to escape from the the people who have killed three out of the nine others just like him and oh no he's number four. Thank F that that is made clear in the trailer because I don' t think my tiny little brain could have worked that out in the cinema. I guess it cuts out the first 20 minutes of the movie so don't worry about arriving late you just might sit down when the story kicks off.. The trailer looks okay special effects IN YOUR FACE! Slow motion matrix like shots  jumping on cars, ninja girl, damsel in distress blah blah blah but that is no surprise with Michael Bay being it producer. I guess I'm not really holding out on much as the trailer is reminiscent  of Twilight and that TV programme Dark Angel, mmm Dark Angel does anyone remember that? lets be fair it was shit! a series which you would happily watch the get through a Sunday afternoon; good but not something will turn the cogs in my brain to understand. I'm sure "I am Number Four" will be a fun visual spectacle just don't hold out on the story. £10 say if there is a twist you'll predict it.

Judge for yourself  let me know your thoughts on the trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment